Denny & Associates, Inc. works with employers of all sizes to create a comprehensive benefits program tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Our goal is to help employers create a quality employee benefits package that fits the needs and budget for companies from 2-500+ employees.
In addition to working with your personal Employee Benefits Consultant, you will also have an experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated service team at your side. You will never be lost in the shuffle of a call center. Clients will always be working with one of these team members to assist with any issues that may arise, and they will know you by name.
Denny & Associates, Inc. currently advises more than 200 businesses on benefit planning, bringing them an accurate view of available plan options and easing the administrative burden in complying with legal and insurance regulations.
In 2016, Denny & Associates created a partnership with Sonus Benefits in Kirkwood, MO, one of the largest locally owned Employee Benefits and Human Resources consulting firms in St. Louis. This partnership brings greater value and resources to our clients and we are happy to be a part of that team.
We are still a locally owned and operated firm which allows us to represent our clients the way they need and deserve. We pride ourselves on our exemplary service and ethics. Customer Service and your satisfaction is our main priority. We understand that referrals and word of mouth is the most important advertising for our agency and without satisfied clients we would not be in business.
• Medical (Fully Insured, Self-Funded & Level Funded)
• Life & AD&D
• Disability (Short & Long Term)
• Worksite Benefits (Accident, Critical Illness & Cancer)
• Long Term Care
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
• Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
• Wellness Programs
• 401(K), Pension, Profit Sharing Plans
• Prepaid Legal Plans/Identify Theft Protection Plans
• Executive Benefits
• Retiree Plans
• Review Employers Needs
• Research Market & Provide Detailed Analysis
• Customize Plan Options and Recommendations
• Provide Information on Compliance Issues
• Provide & Assist with Employee & Employer Applications
• Educate Employees with Enrollment Meetings
• Provide access to state of the art HR Library, Tools, Forms, and Training
• Day-to-Day Service
Online Admin enrollment assistance
New Hire Enrollments/Terms
Escalated Billing/Claims Assistance